A delicious, ideal with the afternoon tea, banana bread recipe by Kiako The Cook.
Integral Banana Bread Recipe
- 3 ripe bananas (the riper the better)
- 1 egg (or for vegan version flaxseed)
- Oil 1/3 cup (80 ml)
- Mascabo sugar 1/3 cup (65 grams) or its equivalent in honey or stevia ¼ cup honey (or its replacement: more sugar, agave, etc)
- 1 cup whole wheat flour ½ or rice flour (180 grams)
- ¼ cup millet, oil (50 g)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
- Optional, please, one time only: toasted chopped nuts, raisins, chocolate chips, mini splash of whiskey.
Depress the bananas; beat them with egg (or its replacement: flaxseed or chilinaza), oil, sugar, honey and vanilla. Mix remaining ingredients except millet. If you take the job of sifting out fluffier; but it is well beaten. Incorporate all together and finally comes millet and uncooked (also the «optional» if you used one). Capsize in a pudding mold and sprinkle just a little bit of extra sugar on top, which will produce a very special crispy crust. I carry a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 40 to 50 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let rest before cutting.